Our mission is to follow Jesus in building relationships, nurturing faith & serving others. We value authenticity, connection, significance & wholeness.
- Authenticity - we are real and relevant in what we say and how we say it.
- Significance - Christ is at the center of everything we do - we are focused on the important stuff.
- Connection - We are all about community - with Christ and …
You are invited to join us at 10:00 AM for our Sunday worship service.
We have a nursery to which parents can take little ones.
We also have Kids Church!
Following the 10 AM service, join us for fun, family and fellowship at Hour of Grace in the social hall.
- The Herman L. Scharpf Memorial Choir (Chancel Choir; for ages 14 and older)
- The Handbell Choir (4 octaves of Schulmerick bells; for ages 14 and older)
- The Mary Kay Kennedy Chorale
- The Robert E. Harper Men's Chorus
The choir program runs from the second week in September through the second week of June. In addition, the C…Read More »